What information we collectWhen you have a service transaction with us, you may be asked to provide some or all of the following information:
- first name and last name
- email address
- mailing address, postal code, city/town, state, country
- phone number
- username, password or email for your account on our website
- any other explicitly requested information that is intended to improve your user experience and service delivery
- IP address
- geographical location
- information about the type and version of your web browser
- information about the type and version of your operating system
- referral source (referrer)
- date and time of your actions on our website
- visit times, page views, website navigation, and other related browsing activities
When we collect informationWe may collect information from you for one or more of the following reasons when having service transactions with us:
- while using our website
- when subscribing to our newsletter
- when filling a form
- when creating an account on our website
- when signing in your account on our website
- when placing an order
- when you provide us with feedback
- when you submit information on our website in any other way or when you supply us with information using any other electronic media.
How we use your informationWe may use the information we collect from you for one or more of the following reasons:
- adjust your experience
- to improve our website
- so we can serve you
- to ask your for feedback
- to let you know about our news or our offers and services that may be of interest to you
- to serve your orders
- for security purposes
How we protect your informationWe are committed to ensuring that the information you provide us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or leakage, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard the information we collect, such as, among others:
- regular malware scanning
- Web Application Firewall & Network Firewall
- 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption
- authorization & authentication mechanisms
- economic transactions are processed through approved and internationally recognized third-party payment gateway service providers and transaction data are not stored or processed on our servers
Third-party disclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data unless we have your explicit permission or if required by law to do. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website or other systems, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party servicesOur website uses third-party service providers that may set cookies or collect data for you such as (but not limited to) IP address, browser information, operating system information, or other types of information. Third-party providers may identify you with additional data you have voluntarily or unintentionally provided by using their exclusive services (for example Google - Email / YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). It is up to you to review the official policies of the respective services and to make sure that you agree with them when using this website. For more information, please read the "Third-party services in use by our website" section.
Controlling your personal informationIf you wish to know any personal data we may have about you, you may contact us at any time. If you find that any of the information we hold for you is incorrect or incomplete, if you cannot change it yourself, please contact us as soon as possible to take the necessary action. If you wish to delete a subset or all of the data we hold for you or you wish to cease any processing of your data by us, you may contact us at any time to take the necessary action. Please note that if you contact us for any of the aforementioned reasons, the extent to which we may serve you may be limited by law. In addition, we may ask for additional information to identify you before proceeding with any action.
What are cookies?Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your web browser when you view a website. This allows the website you have visited to remember data about you that is necessary for service purposes (example, automatic login to your account or shopping cart functionality), statistics collection, or other website-dependent uses. Cookies may be temporarily stored on your computer for as long as you use a website until you close your web browser (session cookie) or for a greater timeframe (persistent cookie) that depends on the website that sets cookies and the special nature - the reason for each cookie. When you visit a website, it is possible for your browser to set third-party cookies due to the use of their services by the website you've visited, such as statistics collection services, social networking website linking, Our website cannot read the information contained in cookies set by third-party websites other than the information explicitly defined by our website.
Categories of cookies set by our websiteWe separate cookies stored by your web browser by using our website in the following categories:
Basic cookiesThese are cookies that are necessary for the basic operation of our website and the services provided. They are automatically set when you visit our website. They may also be set progressively as you use our website according to the needs / content / service offered by the sub-page or action you are taking
Preferences & additional functionality cookiesThese are cookies that keep information about the preferences and additional functionality you enjoy from our website or third-party service providers that our website uses. Restricting them may decrease the functionality of our website
Statistics & performance cookiesThese are cookies associated with collecting statistics from our website to improve our services. They are automatically set when you visit our website and their prevention does not affect the smooth operation of our website.
Advertising cookiesThese are data collection cookies designed to show more relevant ads to you according to your interests.
- Google Analytics (statistics & performance cookies)
- Google Maps (preferences & additional functionality cookies)
- CloudFlare (basic cookies)
- Facebook (preferences & additional functionality cookies)
How to manage, delete & disable cookies?To manage, delete, or deactivate cookies set by the web browser due to the use of our website by you, you will need to make adjustments to your browser. However, the smooth operation of services offered by our website may stop or you do not have the best user experience. You can find more information about how to set up your browser by using the Help menu it offers.
Third-party services in use by our websiteOur website makes use of third-party services for the reasons outlined in our website's Privacy & Cookies policy. This section provides more information about the third-party services used by our website as well as links to their official policies and / or ways of choosing options for your privacy in relation to the relevant service providers:
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google Maps: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Skroutz Analytics: https://www.skroutz.gr/privacy
- MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
- Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- CloudFlare: https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy